Finally , I am here with my DIY- Home Made Body Scrub !!! Yay !!
This specific DIY was an inspiration by Bethany Mota’s beach essential video . She made a sugar-cone body scrub and a coffee body scrub for this specific beach essential video on her channel . I shall link her youtube channel below .
Bethany Mota – Beach Essentials —> Click ❤
Therefore, here I am helping you make your own body scrub for the Summer . Well , you can just call it a “Summer Essential”. This Body Scrub would be a spa treatment which would exfoliate your skin and leave it fresh and soft . It should be rubbed and massaged vigorously for good results.
Things you would need for The Body Scrub
- A Mixing Bowl
- A Cup of Sugar
- A Cup of Coffee Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil ( You can try Castor oil instead of Olive Oil )
- A Spoon
- Vanilla Extract
P.S. All the products are easily available at any grocery store. You can get these containers from amazon online or any home centre / home shop in your area. I got mine from Homecentre in Lifestyle.
- Mix the cups of sugar and coffee powder into the bowl .
- Pour tablespoon of Vanilla Extract into the bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of coconut oil into the mix . I used 1 1/2 tbs since my mix of sugar and coffee powder was more .
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into the mix.
- Mix Well
- Divide the mixture evenly into the jar. Tada ! ready to use .
Would love to see how you make your own Body Scrub !! Share it with me with #TheSmallTownBlogger #TSTBBodyScrub