I believe that if you focus on good skin care, you really won’t need a lot of make-up. You have to be good to your skin because that’s the most important thing that you will be wearing for the rest of your life. There is obviously no instant cure. You have to put in your time and effort for a healthy skin.
I am totally into the skin care thing. Starting from washing my face with a good face wash to keeping it hydrated when I am traveling out. I always make sure to scrub my face once in a week and religiously wash my face right after I finish my work and come back home. Unfortunately, my work includes a lot of traveling in the city with adds a layer of dust on my face, making it heavy and dull. The moment I wash it all out, I feel extremely fresh. Not Kidding! Skin care is essential, whereas make-up is a choice.
Introducing a home-made natural brand – Pure Bubbles. They use pure, eco-friendly and biodegradable products to make hand-made bath and body treats. I received few products from them a few weeks back and have been using them since then to review it for you all.
- Black-out Hydrating Face Wash – Firstly, this face wash is black in color. Obviously, it caught my attention. This face wash miraculously removes the dust or dirt layer on your face leaving your face hydrated and fresh. I have never seen such amazing results with any other face wash. I use it twice a day.
- Foot & Body Butter – This foot and body better are perfect for people who have rough hands and dry & cracked heels. It softened my hands and feet and also keeps it hydrated.
- Lavender and Chamomile Face Gel – This face gel is yet another amazing product that I have been using religiously. I usually use this gel before I head out and want to look fresh. The post effect of the gel is ah-mazing. It brightens your face quite literally.
- Under Eye Nourishing Cream – I have rarely used this product but this under eye cream shows results only if you apply it regularly. The nourishing cream has helped me in getting rid of those dark circles so far.
- Choco Coffee Face Scrub – Face scrub is a necessity. Like their other products, it does it’s work brilliantly. Removes the dead skin layers and keeps your skin soft and hydrated.
- Aloe Rose Gel – You can use this product with a moisturizer. I use this product as an anti-suntan gel. It keeps my skin fresh and soft. You can actually use this product in multiple ways.
- Pure Amber Body Butter – Body butter is such a wonderful discovery. The fragrance of this body butter is extremely pleasant. The combination of these oils helps in quickly healing the driest of the skin.
There are very few products that actually worked on my skin and these are one of those products that have shown incredible results. You should try Pure Bubbles too and see the results.
Hope you liked the post!
Stay connected with me – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram